Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Book...and...Epiphanies...

As I am putting the finishing touches on the 21st Century PI book...I realized just how much of the new methodology had not been unveiled...over the course of its development. In every organization and project...I made the "jumps" for my practitioners, in order to save time in explaining what was transpiring! I did a lot of work in the background that they did not even realize had gone on!

Over its development, spanning 3 companies, there was "a ton" of trial and error. Most of the error was over-kill. Some of it was running from the "seat of my pants!" I never allowed experimentation compromise the time frames that each project was under. Prior to the last company, the others that tasted the methodology, received a more complete glimpse of the methodology...and they were never dissatisfied with the results!

...yet even though it was less than 50% unveiled at the last place...it was already providing significantly larger returns than the other more traditional techniques!

It is exciting to finally be putting this all down in a comprehensive document. It will definitely not be everything! Its purpose is to give the world a glimpse of what they could be doing and opening doors for those who have grasped the methodology in it totality to expand its use.

As a "tickler"

It is not linear!

No comments:

Post a Comment