Friday, July 23, 2010

Is it Worth the Wait?

My long awaited book...The New Brass Ring - DMADD , Process Improvement for the 21st Century has been released...

As expected it is available on the publisher's website...

http://tinyurl.com/2bsxq78

and on the major book retailer sites...

http://www.amazon.com/ and http://www.barnesandnoble.com/

If you are buying from Amazon, click on the link on the right-hand side of the page...it will take you right to it!

This book is an introduction to DMADD.  It is not everything and not a full text book.  It is meant to set the stage for differentiating between Six Sigma, Lean, Triz and any other PI methodology.

It is different!

Showing people what I do has always what I envisioned, but didn't have the time or the energy to do so!

I finally took the time to do it...so....Some may called this another goal achieved...

In actuality, it is not a goal....it is another step in my journey...

As I said before, I desired to share a brief glimpse into what is really in the DMADD methodology.

It is an overview that can be only be had by fully engaging through the Cii!

Sorry...

I believe that it is worth the wait!

It has addressed many of the issues that the previous methodologies have...

One of the biggest issues has been the presence of individuals who claim to be practitioners and can't begin to use the methodology!

That is one of the reasons that the book does not lay out the entire methodology...

Cii maintains the only certification of practitioners.

I am also completing a blog about the difference between Triz and DMADD.

It will post shortly!

I think that if you read the book...you'll quickly see the differences!

The thing I love about the methodology is that it provides low risk solutions...

No comments:

Post a Comment